[Sca-cooks] Pennsic "Addresses"

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:46:20 PDT 2007

I will be camping with the Barony of Dun Carraig in N33, just past
Shadowclans' big stone castle (at least I assume they'll have it again this
year!).  We're arriving for Land Grab and will be there throughout.  Just
look for lots of red and white (the Barony's colors!).  The Barony is
dedicated to offering hospitality to one and all, so if any of you find your
way up to where we are (just the other side of the north road), please come
for a visit!

On Sunday evening out on the battlefield, we will be putting our Baroness on
vigil for her Laurel ("stuff"--mostly Viking stuff, weaving and Middle
Eastern "stuff") around 9:00 or so.  Any Laurels who would like to join us,
we will be meeting in our encampment with Their Majesties of Atlantia and
processing out to the field (near the fort).  The lady in question is
Baroness Mary Isabel of Heatherstone, known as Molly...and I've been sort of
her foster peer for the past 3 years.  Her elevation ceremony will be
Wednesday evening in Atlantian Court.

I  look forward to seeing you at Pennsic!!

Kiri