[Sca-cooks] Pennsic "Addresses"

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 16:18:53 PDT 2007

I'll be there from first Saturday until the bitter end.  Camped in E18 in House of the Lost Keys directly above Vlads (we overlook his camp) and across the road from the chalkman.  I'm teaching two classes, one on salads (not written yet) and the other on variety meats (It's an offal time I couldn't resist the pun). Some days are busier than others but no way to tell which ones they are yet (other than middle Sunday).
Helewyse