[Sca-cooks] Pennsic "Addresses"

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:08:52 PDT 2007

Unfortunately our folk are arriving on Thursday...and  we could be of even
less help on the return trip...Phillip and I are leaving on Saturday, but
our van will, as usual, be packed to the rafters.  In fact, some of our
campmates are bringing some of our stuff home.  I hope you can find a ride,
old friend!

Kiri