[Sca-cooks] Pennsic "Addresses"

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 20:30:59 PDT 2007

Mermayde Keepe in E16 - next door to Pentwyvrn.  Don't know what we'll be
doing for a mailbox this year - the old one went on walkabout with some
drunken partiers last year, and limped home a few days later in poor
condition.  But we're right at the lake where the Great Eastern Hwy turns
and goes around towards the bog.  (Phlip's back door neighbors).
Christianna