[Sca-cooks] ot help with soy chirizo

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:39:08 PDT 2007

I have a co-worker who is having a problem with soy chirizo burning
every time he cooks it and was asking if there was anyway to avoid
this.  he has tried olive oil, butter and Pam.  He puts the oil(or
whatever) into a cold pan, heat that, then add the chorizo.  He is
currently using a copper bottom pan.  I suggested cast iron skillet
might help and he's considering that, but is there something else that
might help?

 alex

--
I can handle anything that life throws at me.
I may not be able to handle it well, or correctly, or gracefully, or