[Sca-cooks] Pennsic "Addresses"

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 16:52:23 PDT 2007

In a message dated 7/19/2007 4:53:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net writes:

<<Just for our information (and anyone else who is interested),  Gunthar and
I would like to know exactly who is coming to Pennsic and where  you'll be
camping, so if we're wandering around and want to visit, we can meet  up with
some of you and talk in person (for once!).>>

Clan Kyle on N03; our gate is on Kurdson Way.  You can also find me  most
mornings at Lost and Found next to Public Safety.  I'm a deputy there  and work
there most mornings until about 1, although that depends on having  someone to
watch my 2-year-old while I'm working.

Brangwayna Morgan