[Sca-cooks] So, what are you bringing to the Cook's Potluck?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:51:54 PDT 2007

Unfortunately, I will be busy cooking a Relay for Life feast in our
encampment.  We auctioned off the dinner for 4 to raise funds for the
American Cancer Society's Relay for Life, and we're serving it Monday
night.  sigh.  Ya'll have lots of fun...and if you're in the neighborhood
(N33) stop by to see us.  We with the Barony of Dun Carraig...look for lots
of red and white!

Kiri