[Sca-Cooks] [Sca-cooks] So, what are you bringing to the Cook's Potluck?

V A phoenissa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:27:21 PDT 2007

I plan to spend Monday morning making wafers for a party that evening, and
possibly baking bread if I don't get time to do it on Sunday... so I guess
I'll bring some of whatever I make. :-)

I may have missed this information in previous threads, but *when* on Monday
and where is the potluck happening??  (This'll only be my second Pennsic,
and my sense of site geography is not great, so specifics are much
appreciated.)  And finally, I realize this may be a slightly goofy question,
but are significant others invited?  Mine isn't on the sca-cooks list, but
he is a foodie. :-)

Vittoria