[Sca-Cooks] Quality of the new T.I.

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 29 13:41:16 PDT 2007

I found the quality of the old TI as bad as the current TI mainly because
the editors in both cases lack the specialized knowledge to adequately
distinguish between superior quality and trash.  In such a case, quality is
dependent upon the author.  From the editing, I am fairly certain thay have
no experience with journalistic review and I have reservations about their
experience with editing for publication.

There is nothing that says articles can't be well written, accurate and
interesting, for "geeks" as well as the less discriminating reader.  But in
the case of TI, it's obviously going to take a little work.  Whether or not
the editors of TI are up to the task is the question.

Bear