[Sca-Cooks] Pasties article in the new T.I.

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:53:21 PDT 2007

On 7/30/07, otsisto <otsisto at socket.net> wrote:
> Perhaps another suggestion would be to go through the old TIs and update an
> old article, especially if new things have been found that refutes or
> changes something in the article.

Greetings,

Do others out there think this is a good idea? I have a subject that I
have been working on, and  have avoided submitting anything to TI
because what I have dug up is contradictory to a previously published
article.

I in no way want to upset or offend the previous writer, I am sure
that they did the best with the sources they had when they wrote their
article (1986). But still, I am not here to dubunk or dismiss someone
else's effort. It just so happens an area I found interesting was
already covered by TI.

I am interested what people think about this.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva