[Sca-cooks] period food preservation

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jul 13 08:46:02 PDT 2007

I would add maybe Honey preservation  versus sugar preservation.
Why the change? Might check out what Nostradamus has to say
on the topic.
Stillrooms and preserving maybe and the literature that comes out of the
stillrooms. You'll have to include book suggestions of course for
further reading.

Looks interesting. Good luck.

Johnnae