[Sca-cooks] TI Article

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jul 16 16:22:29 PDT 2007

My Spring issue arrived on June 28th. As I understand
it that issue went to the printer in April and was supposed to be out in
early-mid
May. If the summer issue is out already, then maybe the printer is doing
better.
If you have a problem with an article being wrong or citing incorrect
material,
please write up your objections with facts/historical
sources etc. and e-mail them to the editor directly.
She's not a food historian so she's not going to
catch these sorts of things.

Johnnae