[Sca-cooks] TI Article

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 20:15:05 PDT 2007

It is the 3rd quarter issue... mine came in today's mail.  Haven't had time to read more than the headings of the articles (there are at least 3 food-related ones), but they all look rather interesting.  Johnnae has one in there, too, about reproduction subtlety molds, and there is one on food safety by Terrell the Butcher (from Artemisia), which looked like it might be interesting.  The peas article looked to be about the history of peas, how to grow them, and planting them for the next year.

  There is also an interesting article on making sure you get to a big camping event with everything you meant to bring along (meaning, it is about making a checklist).

  Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana) http://narrental.home.comcast.net
  Middle Kingdom

  The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark." -- Michaelangelo