[Sca-cooks] TI Article

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 16 21:39:57 PDT 2007

Serena da Riva asked:

<<< I was wondering if anyone had received and read their TI yet.

If so, does anyone have any thoughts on the article about peas? >>>

I haven't gotten to the peas article, yet. However, I have read the
excellent, short article in this issue about cookies and cookie molds
by Johnna, "Replica Subtlety Molds". My only criticism is that I wish
the article was a bit longer and went into more details and perhaps
recipes of the types of period cookies which could be made with these
molds. I may just have to buy a few molds in the future. I know I
can't come close to carving any with that fine a detail.

Actually I think this issue has a lot of interesting articles. I'm
hoping I can contact a number of their authors and perhaps get them
to let me add their articles to the Florilegium, although probably
after this issue has been out for a while.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com