[Sca-cooks] Foods for hot weather....

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 12:59:16 PDT 2007

In a message dated 7/18/2007 9:33:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sclemenger at msn.com writes:

<<Now, I can think of a couple of specific-to-a-season recipes in  the
Anonymous Andalusian cookbook, but I wondered if anyone's come across  similar
recipes in other cultures--foods to promote cooler humors, or summer  foods, etc.?>>

Oh, of course I can't remember which source it's in now, but I know there  is
a "dish mete for summer" in one of the sources I have ; if I remember
correctly it is a cold chicken liver dish that specifies it is for supper in the
summer.

Brangwayna Morgan