[Sca-cooks] Pennsic "Addresses"

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 20 11:51:46 PDT 2007

Christianna commented:

<<< Mermayde Keepe in E16 - next door to Pentwyvrn.  Don't know what
we'll be
doing for a mailbox this year - the old one went on walkabout with some
drunken partiers last year, and limped home a few days later in poor
condition.  >>>

I'm sorry to hear that. I thought the mailbox was cute. Somewhere
I've got a photograph of it before I even knew you were part of that
group. Although I don't know if anyone uses it for that, I could see
it being used to allow someone to drop something off without having
to walk down those steep steps into your camp and then back up them.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com