[Sca-cooks] hot pan, cold oil ( was Re: ot help with soy...)

Lawrence Bayne shonsu_78 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 16:04:40 PDT 2007

According to the Chef of the Chinese Restaurant I
trained in, one should ALWAYS heat the pan and then
add the oil, IF you do not wish for the food to stick
to the pan. In all the time I worked there I NEVER saw
her pan stick. AND she would clean her pans with just
hot water and a paper towel.

I use tjhis method myself and have found it to work.

BB
YIS
Lothar

 I don't know that I buy this "layer of