[Sca-cooks] hot pan, cold oil ( was Re: ot help with soy...)

terry l. ridder terrylr at blauedonau.com
Sun Jul 22 21:43:46 PDT 2007

hello lothar;

i am with you. i have always cooked with hot pan
cold oil, and have never had food stick. the past
year i have been using my mother's cast iron cookware.
i have added some additional pieces of cast iron
cookware. the 12 inch cast iron dutch oven from
harbor freight for $15.95 usd was a bargain. i will
pick up another 12 inch and a 10 inch next month.

--
terry l. ridder ><>