[Sca-Cooks] [Sca-cooks] So, what are you bringing to the Cook's Potluck?

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 18:12:20 PDT 2007

There is also a Sam's Club in Butler (not far from the Giant Eagle... they would probably have leg of lamb there, if Giant Eagle doesn't.  Giant Eagle is a pretty large grocery store, they just "might" have it. <shrug>

  Another option is to find a meat market.  I know of one about 15 miles north of Butler called Willie's Smoke House (they have wonderful sauerkraut and smoked sausages).  Their phone number is:  724-735-4184.  I've gotten them to order me pigs before.  They are in Harrisville, on US-8.

  ~~ Katarina Helene

Etain1263 at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 7/23/2007 1:06:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,