[Sca-Cooks] dazed and confused

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 25 21:54:39 PDT 2007

Bear replied to me with:

<<< The addresses in the archives have been rendered into text format to
preclude easy collection by web agents.  You'll get more spam by
joining a
Yahoo group than you will from the SCA-Cooks archives.  It doesn't
prevent
humint collection, but passing it by is more cost effective for
spammers.  >>>

Thank you. I haven't used the archives in quite some time and I
hadn't realized that the email addresses were now disguised. Since
they are in a text format originally, I assume you mean that the @
sign has been replaced with "at" or some such and/or perhaps the
periods replaced with "dot". Since this is what I am doing in the
Florilegium, that satisfies the concerns I had.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com