[Sca-cooks] Transport for memorial stone- can anyone help?

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jul 9 17:57:31 PDT 2007

I'm looking for someone willing to bring a memorial stone to Pennsic.
Sue ran S&M Leather at Pennsic, for many years, and we'd like to
present it to her friends and family. I can accept delivery in my camp
at any time during Pennsic, and have willing and muscular neighbors to
get it out of a vehicle.