[Sca-cooks] OT - Magazine recipes - anyone want 'em?

colleen.mcdonald at comcast.net colleen.mcdonald at comcast.net
Tue Jun 5 08:09:40 PDT 2007

I was going through some stuff in the garage last night and discovered some recipe booklets and collections from Better Homes and Gardens and Woman's Day magazines dating from the 70's.  They include pies, cakes, breads, and casseroles, among other things.

If you're interested, please email me privately off-list.  I'll be happy to bundle them up and mail them to you.  They are bound for the recycle pile if no one claims them.

Cainder