[Sca-cooks] Goose Wars- OT for some

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Jun 9 15:34:51 PDT 2007

Never eaten peahen, or met someone who had- I think they're not
prolific layers. However, my Mom loves guinea eggs, both for taste,
and because, when she was working, she had a long drive to work, and
her breakfast was often hardboiled eggs during the drive. The nice
thing she said about the guinea eggs (and the banty eggs), is that
they were a mouthful, rather than two bites, so easy to eat on the
road.

Keep in mind, though, that guineas are only semi-domesticated. Unless
you keep them in a carefully enclosed pen, they'll get out and make
their own living arrangements. They likely won't go far, but they'll
roost in a tree, and lay wherever they want to. Daily easter egg hunts
would get old after a while ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.