[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 14, Issue 15

Sandragood at aol.com Sandragood at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 07:53:07 PDT 2007

In a message dated 6/10/2007 5:54:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at lists.ansteorra.org writes:

i  thought i was going to kill the roosters til he got the
cow, and then the  cow until he got the peacocks.

peacocks....  if they ever get in  the yard,...

cailte

Hmmmm!  I've been looking for a way to irritate a neighbor who has  been a
constant thorn in my side.  My kids have been begging for a new pet  and I
refuse to get another dog at the moment.  I never thought of  obnoxious animals as
an alternative.

Liz