[Sca-cooks] Hroar's Surgery has been changed to today!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 09:50:23 PDT 2007

Hroar's Surgery has been changed to today!
Well, this hospital really doesn't understand the concept of time and appointments. Sigh. I
shouldn't be grumping, because in this case, Hroar is happy. They have moved back his surgery date
to TODAY! Something about having a surgical cancellation and now the surgeon has the time to work
on Hroar. So his surgery now it going to happen this afternoon at 1 PM. But emotionally, _I_ am
not prepared. I was prepared for a day of waiting and have tomorrow be the emotional day. I have
called my brother and he can't get off work, so I am going to take a chance and leave Mom alone
for a couple of hours so I can be with Hroar before the surgery. I will change her diaper and feed
her some yogurt and she should sleep while I am gone. Once Hroar is taken in to surgery I can then
go home and fret here. He should be out of surgery between 5 pm and 7 pm and Don will be home and
I can be there when he wakes up, if they let me. I hope that they will. I AM NOT READY YET!!!!

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/