[Sca-cooks] Great Western Wars (OT?)

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 02:11:13 PDT 2007

Hroar and I will be there, but we will be selling his wonderful pottery in the merchant area.
I suppose, if a cooks get-together is planned, I could be lured away.  I would dearly love to
meet you.

For the "obligitory food content", Hroar sells period pipkins, chafing dishes, frying pans, and
lots of other cooking stuff.  You can use them to equip your period kitchen!

Huette

PS: due to his recent heart surgery, Hroar will NOT be at Pennsic this year.  But next year ...
he will be healthy and happy and then watch out!  H

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am wondering if anyone on this list is planning on attending the Great
> Western War X.  If so, are you teaching there or just going (obligitory food
> hopefully content).
>

> Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)
>
> Dame Olwen the Odd
> Laurel to Lady Katherine O'Carroll
> Order of the Pearl
> Bright Hills Cooks Guild
> House Blackstar
> Barony of Bright Hills
> Kingdom of Atlantia!

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/