[Sca-cooks] All day feasting

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 19:27:42 PDT 2007

We did this for a Performing Arts Symposium several years ago.  We
approached the hall as a tavern, and had entertainment in the evening.  The
food was available (we had a steam table line to serve from) all day long,
with more food hitting the table at the anticipated 'meal times'.  It worked
really well, it was no more expensive than a regular feast, and we got to do
several dishes that people could try out along with some basic roasted meats
and sauces.
One of the number one comments we got from that event was "We LOVED the
all-day food thing!!!" :)
Christianna