[Sca-cooks] recommendations for fat

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 3 15:37:17 PDT 2007

Maire commented:
<<<
 > we have siege cooking (YEA!) at grand outlandish again
 > this year, and we are allowed to bring one liquid, one
 > staple and one fat.

I don't think you'd have much of a case with the cheese, but you
might with the bacon...
It might be interesting if you could get ahold of some tail?  >>>

Oh My! I just had this sudden thought of someone running around Grand
Outlandish declaring that they looking for some tail...

For a liquid, ale or beer might be a good choice.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com