[Sca-cooks] cookbooks for diabetics

Lisa ladyemp at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 4 07:24:47 PDT 2007

Unfortunately, the problem here is that there aren't very many good diabetic
cookbooks where the foods actually taste good.  Online, I'd recommend this
source: http://vgs.diabetes.org/recipe/index.jsp
I can't guarantee that they taste good, I haven't tried any myself, but
quite a few sounds really delicious.  In my experience, the best diabetic
recipes are "normal" recipes that diabetics have modified for their own
needs.

Elizabeta