[Sca-cooks] Master Hroar is in the hospital

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 8 10:23:47 PDT 2007

Thank you for letting us know, here...
>> Adamantius
>>

> Yes, definitely. He'd just emailed me a couple days ago about
> something we'd been discussing, but hadn't mentioned the angina. I'm
> very definitely wishing him (and Huette, of course) well.

Right now, I'm flurrying around trying to rally his local friends and
prenties, to man his booth at the Known World Heraldic and Scribal
Symposium, which starts in a week in the Los Angeles area.  This may not
work. But I'm trying here because I care about Tim and Pat a lot, he
worked so very hard to come up with documented goodies for the scribal
audience in particular, and under the circumstances they certainly need
the money.

If nothing else, we should be able to get his website updated to include
the new scribal stuff and the wacky Penguin-shaped aquamanile that the
household presented for Caid Coronation last week.  [very nearly
on-topic, isn't it?]

Selene Colfox