[Sca-cooks] Latest on Hroar

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 00:19:41 PDT 2007

Hi!

Hroar went into surgery today at 1 pm and came out at 7:30 pm.  According to his doctors,
everything went well.  The only variation that happened is that they did 4 by-passes instead
of two and no angioplasties as we had originally been told.  This is better in the long run.
He is in recovery.  They plan on removing the ventilator at midnight.  He had awakened
briefly and seemed aware of his surroundings.  They plan on keeping him pretty doped up
for tonight.  Hroar has come through it and is doing as well as can be expected.  That is
all that I can ask for now.

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/