[Sca-cooks] Outdoor cookery class post mortum (very long)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:59:09 PDT 2007

>Spinning Chickens need to be put closer to the fire. They took too
>long to cook because there wasn't enough heat.

>Yers,
>
>Gunthar

Congratualtions on your class and thank you for the description!  It sounds
like fun and I would certainly have attended had I been at that event.

I do have a question about this part on the spinning chickens.  Did you
simply put them up on a spit in the open air or did you have them in a
standing half dome to reflect back the heat?

Olwen