[Sca-cooks] Goose Wars- OT for some

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 07:52:25 PDT 2007

I dated a guy in college who had grown up on a peafowl farm. He told me that if you raise a chick awayfrom the flock it will not have that very annoying screech, but if if it heard the screech even once and even from a human, it would start screeching itself.

I don't know if it's true (he _was_trying to impress me, after all;)) but it makes a good story.

Renata