[Sca-cooks] Update on Hroar

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 02:28:40 PDT 2007

Oh drat!  We were going to merchant at the Symposium.  Hroar has a new line of scribal items,
like period brush trays, ink bottles, ink stones, and brush holders.  He was in the process of
finishing several other items, but didn't get them finished before his surgery.  The good news
is that these items will be at the Symposium as Mistress Flavia and Master John ap Griffin will
be selling Hroar's pottery at their booth, in the merchant room.  So Hroar's pottery will be there
but not either of us.

Huette

--- Helen Schultz <meisterin02 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Huette:
>
>   I know you might not see this for a couple days, but please send my best wishes on to Hroar.
> I'm in LA for the Knowne World Heraldic/Scribal Symposium, but don't think I would have time to
> even stop by the hospital to visit.
>
>   Meisterin Katarina Helene von Schoenborn (a Midrealm friend of his)

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/