[Sca-cooks] Foodie movies

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 15 09:45:08 PDT 2007

Gunter wrote:

> Some night we need to get some friends over and have
> a "food movie night". So far the only foodie movies I can
> recall seeing are "Eat, Drink, Man, Woman" and "Vatel".
>
> I really need to get "Big Night", "Babette's Feast", and
> a few others. I know we've covered this before, but
> what would you recommend as fun food movies?

Chocolat
Like Water For Chocolate
Who's Killing the Great Chefs of Europe?
Tortilla Soup
The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover
Fried Green Tomatoes
National Lampoon's Thanksgiving Family Reunion
Pieces of April [A wayward daughter (Katie Holmes) invites her dying
mother and the rest of her estranged family to her apartment for
Thanksgiving dinner]
Next?

Selene