[Sca-cooks] Foodie movies

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Fri Jun 15 19:15:30 PDT 2007

> but what would you recommend as fun food movies?

Last Holiday with Queen Latifah.  She is told she is dying, and decides to blow all her savings on a last holiday.  Among the foodie scenes, she is told that the chef's specials will not be repeated, and decides to order ALL of them.  Emeril has a guest appearance

Its a remake of a 1950 film with Alec Guinness that I haven't seen.  Its probably worth looking for, but I don't know about the food content.

Ranvaig