[Sca-cooks] Warning!!! Ras would probably have loved this site

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 15 21:03:02 PDT 2007

  <<< I really miss Ras!!!  Yes he did have a certain flair for the
unusual and the on going desire to
   shall I say make the most of every opportunity....

   Johann
   Waste not, want not....you'll never miss the water til the well
runs dry...

   and yes, I do use the blood of my slaughtered geese and ducks, as
well as the yearly pig, when we had one...>>>

Just in case someone wants more info on this.
blood-dishes-msg  (27K) 10/20/04    Use of blood in period foods.
Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/blood-dishes-msg.html

Blood-Soup-art    (12K) 12/26/00    "Polish Black Soup - Czarnina" by
Casamira
                                        Jawjalny, O.L.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/Blood-Soup-art.html

Stefan