[Sca-cooks] Assistance needed

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jun 18 06:51:21 PDT 2007

Dunno- think his persona is Viking/Scandanavian, from our discussions.

But, if you can put it up for me, I'd very much appreciate it ;-) I'll
be at Pennsic all War, from Land Grab on, so delivery won't be a
problem. Once I get some specifics (and I can get the size and weight,
if it's important), we can work all that out.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.