[Sca-cooks] Medieval Chili

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Tue Jun 19 09:40:28 PDT 2007

Well, it doesn't HAVE to be period. It's for a Chili Feed at Porrman's
Pennsic in Northshield in August, so I was just trying to find something
that would resemble chili in period, or make something that looks like
chili with period ingredients. I don't care if it is called chili or
not. The recipe and more information is available on my blog at

http://periodfood.blogspot.com/2007/06/period-chili.html