[Sca-cooks] All day feasting

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Jun 24 21:30:14 PDT 2007

Many years ago, I went to an event that had a course every hour and a half or so, with various court bits and entertainment scheduled throughout the day.  I thought it was a nice idea, but the execution was, well, less than successful.  The site was waaay too small--small to the point that I basically sat at this table all day, surrounded by strangers, with nothing to do but wait for more food.
I did discover, at least, what happens to a human body when it consumes a couple of heads of roasted garlic because it's bored.  ;o)
As long as you've got lots of things going on, and things well planned, I don't see why such an idea couldn't work.  It wouldn't be my first choice as a feast steward, because I'd be busy *all day,* but if it floats your boat, why not? <g>
--Maire