[Sca-cooks] duck recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 19:38:15 PDT 2007

====
Phlip, are you saying this just to make us beg for your recipe?

Well it worked! Would you share it please???

:-)

Petru
Who, by coincidence, ate duck comfit sandwiches for dinner
====

Hmmm. I doubt that that is comfiting to the duck. :-)

I'm not Phlip but if this is the recipe she gave me a while back, I
think it can be found in the file in the FOOD-MEATS section of the
Florilegium. If not, well perhaps some of the other recipes and info
might be interesting.

duck-goose-msg    (30K) 10/ 8/04    Cooking duck and goose. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/duck-goose-msg.html

Perhaps this recipe could be modified to work with a duck instead of
a goose?
Gos-Farced-art    (26K)  4/ 5/02    "Gos Farced & Endored - (Stuffed
Roast Goose
                                        with golden glaze)" by Lady
Constance de
                                        LaRose. Stuffing, endoring,