[Sca-cooks] Missing recent Digest

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jun 9 19:46:44 PDT 2007

Urtatim asked for a particular digest:

<<< I don't know how it happened, but i am missing a Digest, Vol. 14,
Issue 9
(it's either from Tuesday night, any time Wednesday, or very early
Thursday)

If someone who gets the Digest could possibly forward it to me, i'd
be very appreciative. >>>

I have sent this to you in another message. I'm sending this to list
so maybe you don't get too many copies of the digest.  This has
happened to me more than a few times, so I'm happy to reciprocate.  I
used to get copies at both work and home, which gave me duplicates
when one didn't show up at home, but work has now gotten so chaotic
and busy (Dell, a sweatshop? Yes.) that there are no spare moments at
work to even glance at SCA-Cooks digests or edit Florilegium stuff.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com