[Sca-cooks] Goose Wars- OT for some

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jun 9 20:16:27 PDT 2007

Daniel wrote:

<<< Mairi Ceilidh wrote:

Dang, Phlip.  Can I come live with you and be a gooseherd?  I can't wait
'til I find a way to have something that lays eggs at our house.

I've been to her house!  I vote for peacocks.   Her neighbors would love
peacocks. >>>

Daniel, you're mean.

Those things are noisy!

My mother had a peacock, presumably escaped from someone's flock,
take up occasional residence on her property in a rural subdivision.
I was close to going hunting for it with my crossbow. Either it was
never out there when I was, or it moved on before my mother got too
desperate. Whether I used target or combat points was probably going
to depend upon whether I thought I could skin and prep the skin as a
feast decoration or not.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas