[Sca-cooks] Hroar's Surgery has been changed to today!

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jun 11 13:03:28 PDT 2007

Kiri, remember, they're on the left coast, we're on the right coast.
He should have just gotten in, and should be out between 8 and 10 PM
our time.

That said, I'm very hopeful myself. I'm hoping this surgery will work
with all the dietary, etc changes I know he's made, and allow him a
lot more mobility.