[Sca-cooks] Foodie movies

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:16:03 PDT 2007

Did anyone see one of the Anthony Bourdain shows
where he was talking to an actor who was in the
movie "Big Night" and told him how impressed he'd
been with it. I really do have to see it if even Bourdain
was impressed.

Some night we need to get some friends over and have
a "food movie night". So far the only foodie movies I can
recall seeing are "Eat, Drink, Man, Woman" and "Vatel".

I really need to get "Big Night", "Babette's Feast", and
a few others. I know we've covered this before, but
what would you recommend as fun food movies?

Gunthar