[Sca-cooks] Help!!! Camp Ovens

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Jun 20 10:16:12 PDT 2007

 If you owned the land  you could do what we did. We made a brick oven in
day using a 45 gallon drum as a mold for bricks . Split in half bottom
inverted for fire bed, with smoke stack out the back and top a piece of
granite for baking bed. It took a while to work out the kinks but it served
bread for a couple of weeks before failing . Course it took time getting the
brick, mortar, and crew together. Couple of days drying before firing.
Second thoughts sorry new idea no time to experiment.
 Cealian