[Sca-cooks] Live Birds in Halls was Camp Ovens

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:35:02 PDT 2007

>Olwen who also did a "critter bread" for the wedding which was also very
>entertaining

Several years ago King Inman was presented with a pie containing
a happy ferret. I think there was an article in Tournaments
Illuminated on it. It jumped out once the pie was cut and
played around on the table, including taking a long drink out
of His Majesty's goblet.  I believe Inman and Athena kept the
ferret.

Gunthar