[Sca-cooks] Meals and Recipes from Ancient Greece

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jun 28 19:50:09 PDT 2007

I bought it in the spring at Borders (had Borders credit that had to be
used).
You might check and see if a larger bookstore in your area has a copy
that you can see. Or interlibrary loan it in before buying it.
It's a work with ancient Greek recipes. Not all original recipes
are given. Only 56 recipes total.
Very short bibliography for the first section. My thought is that
copies of Dalby's works might be more useful for the money.

Johnnae