[Sca-cooks] peerage vigil spreads?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:29:06 PST 2007

>There was a pelican who had a cooking laurel in her household (I think she
>is a cooking laurel - Gunthar? what did Gwyneth get her laurel for?).

Mistress Gwyneth got her Laurel mainly for cookery and her ceramics work.
In fact, she gave me the gorgeous 3-legged pipkin that she won Bryn Gwlad's
A&S competition with as thanks for helping with her feast at Candlemas.
Speaking of which, I will most likely apprentice to her and Mistress Clara
at Gulf Wars. It's taken some thought and soul-searching on my part but
I think it would be the best thing for me. And I also respect them both
and their abilities a great deal.

>Ysabeau
>Ansteorra - Barony of Bryn Gwlad

Gunthar