[Sca-cooks] A Sign Of Global Warming Under The Olive Tree

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:16:19 PST 2007

I can understand your wanting warmer weather.  However, the dangers of
global warming go way beyond things being able to be grown where they
couldn't be earlier.  Things like animals driven to extinction (polar bears
being one most recently in the news).  The melting of the ice caps, which
will cause coastal areas to flood...as I understand it, if the ice packs
thaw, it could even cause cities like New York, Boston and San Francisco to
flood.  And it would make tropical areas that are now difficult for people
to live in impossibly hot.

So no, I don't want to see global warming...even though it might make my
arthritis hurt a little less....

Kiri